Stop/Start Service

Moving? Please allow 72 hours for processing your request. You will receive a confirmation email from a New Services Representative when your request is completed.

Moving Out

If you are moving out of Linn County REC’s service area, it is important to keep us updated with your current address to ensure that you will receive future payments of capital credits. As a former member of Linn County REC, you are entitled to a portion of the profits earned in the form of capital credits. Your share of the margin is determined by the amount you paid for electrical service. You are notified by mail of your share of the margins for the previous year when an allocation has been made.

Moving In

If you are moving in to Linn County REC’s service area, please provide your billing information here. Linn County REC uses Online Utility Exchange for ID verification and a credit check. A deposit may be required based on the credit check.

The Cooperative Difference

Linn County REC is owned by the people we serve. That's why we call you members, not customers.
We are local - living and working along side you.